All six of the 2022 PFL Championships matchups are set to go off without a hitch after all 12 finalists made weight Friday in New York.
Among those to weigh in were headliner Kayla Harrison and Larissa Pacheco, who meet in a women’s lightweight title fight. Two-time PFL champion Harrison stepped on the scale at 154.4 pounds, while Pacheco registered 154.2.
Aside from the six $1 million title bouts, former UFC standout Aspen Ladd and former Bellator champion Julia Budd meet in a featured bout. A former bantamweight with a history of weight-cutting issues, Ladd registered 145.4 for her featherweight bout against Budd, who was 146.
The 2022 PFL Championships takes place Friday from Hulu Theatre at Madison Square Garden in New York. The main card streams on ESPN+ pay-per-view following prelims on ESPN+.
Below are the complete weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Kayla Harrison (154.4) vs. Larissa Pacheco (154.2)
- Bubba Jenkins (145) vs. Brendan Loughnane (144.8)
- Ante Delija (241.8) vs. Matheus Scheffel (254.2)
- Julia Budd (146) vs. Aspen Ladd (145.4)
- Olivier Aubin-Mercier (154.6) vs. Stevie Ray (154.6)
- Sadibou Sy (169.6) vs. Dilano Taylor (169.4)
- Omari Akhmedov (202.8) vs. Rob Wilkinson (204.6)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 5:30 p.m. ET)
- Marlon Moraes (146) vs. Sheymon Moraes (145.8)
- Natan Schulte (155.4) vs. Jeremy Stephens (155.8)
- Magomed Magomedkerimov (175.8) vs. Gleison Tibau (174.6)
- Katherine Corogenes (124.3) vs. Dakota Ditcheva (125.6)
- Biaggio Ali Walsh (154.8) vs. Tom Grasser (154.8)
For more on the card, visit MMA Junkie’s event hub for 2022 PFL Championships.